Breaking News

Main menu

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lil Wayne...."I drank sizzurp cuz I was sick..."

Lil Wayne is finally admitting he had a substance abuse problem -- claiming he would frequently pound a codeine-based drink called sizzurp because he was "sick."

Wayne just spilled his guts in a new documentary-style video shot by one of his friends -- saying he first started drinking the stuff when he was a kid because one of his idols,Pimp C, would often rap about it.

But Weezy claims he relied on sizzurp as he became more famous -- saying he needed the drink to help him cope with the pressure of being a celebrity.

Wayne insisted he quit using the stuff last year -- and in the video he explains he no longer needs it because, "I'm not sick anymore."

As for Pimp C -- he died from an accidental sizzurp overdose in 2007.

Filed Under:


Popular Posts


100% Virgin Hair Extensions With a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Free Shipping! Mayvenn is the recommended and trusted source for quality hair by 60,000 stylists across the country. 100% virgin human hair is backed by a 30 Day… TRACKSANDTRESSES